- Postform No Drip edge countertops have consistently been our best selling product for over 40 years. Customers can get a durable countertop for about one-fourth the cost of solid surface. This affordability makes it much easier to replace the countertop when styles or color preferences change.
No Drip Edge
- The Waterfall edge profile is very similar to the No Drip profile. The major difference between the two profiles is that the Waterfall edge does not have the slight “hump” on the bullnose.
- Full Wrap edge countertops feature a 180 degree radius on the bullnose front edge of the countertop. The radius is created in such a way that the laminate extends all the way underneath the deck of the top. The benefit of this type of edge is the laminate covers the underside of the top all the way to the cabinet.
Full 180 Wrap Edge
- European edge countertops feature laminate that extends under the deck all the way to the cabinet line. However, the front edge of the European bullnose has a somewhat “flat” front; in other words, it is not a true 180 degree radius. This type of edge looks especially good with granite colored laminates.
- Square edge countertops allow for greater design flexibility. They allow designers to create countertops for “challenging” projects like non-standard width cabinets, odd shapes, and out of square walls. Square edge tops also tend to have fewer seams than a post-formed top and are only slightly more expensive.
- To enhance the natural beauty of wood cabinets, wood edge countertops might be the perfect solution. The edges can be created from a variety of wood species. The edges can then be routed in several styles and can be stained to match the color of the cabinets. Wood edge tops give a kitchen a warm and natural look.
- This unique and stylish custom edge is especially attractive with natural stone or granite colored laminates. Many customers choose a contrasting color for the bevel that offsets the color of the deck. Sometimes it can be difficult to tell that the laminate is not real stone!
- Gem-Loc edge countertops feature a laminate front face sandwiched between two rounded solid surface edges on the top and bottom. Customers love the classic, elegant look created by the solid surface accents. Gem-Loc edge countertops are an upgrade, but they are still an economical choice that costs significantly less than a full solid surface top.
Gem Loc Edge
- Our name may say “Kitchens” but that’s not all we can do! We can fabricate a variety of projects including (but not limited to) reception counters, nurse’s stations, exam room tops, bank teller counters, trade show booths, and much more. You’ll find that our prices on custom laminate casework are hard to beat.