- Postform No Drip edge countertops have consistently been our best selling product for over 40 years. Customers can get a durable countertop for about one-fourth the cost of solid surface. This affordability makes it much easier to replace the countertop when styles or color preferences change.
No Drip Edge
- Postform Waterfall edge countertops are very similar to the No Drip profile. The major difference between the two profiles is that the Waterfall edge does not have the slight “hump” on the bullnose.
- Postform Full 180 Wrap edge countertops feature a 180 degree radius on the bullnose front edge of the countertop. The radius is created in such a way that the laminate extends all the way underneath the deck of the top. The benefit of this type of edge is the laminate covers the underside of the top all the way to the cabinet.
Full 180 Wrap Edge
- Postform European edge countertops feature laminate that extends under the deck all the way to the cabinet line. However, the front edge of the European bullnose has a somewhat “flat” front; in other words, it is not a true 180 degree radius. This type of edge looks especially good with granite colored laminates.
- Postform Geneva edge countertops feature clean, attractive contour lines that take countertop beauty to a whole new dimension. The subtle modern-drop ogee edge emanates understated class, adding distinctive beauty with a luxurious look.
- Postform Valencia edge countertops – dramatic, graceful, contoured. These are the defining characteristics of the Valencia full-wrap ogee Its distinctive profile adds an element of upscale sophistication to any kitchen, bath or bar area.
- Postform Marbella edge countertops feature a remarkable 1/8″ radius that creates the characteristic ‘slab-like appearance of many natural stone surfaces. Refined and modern, Marbella is effortless yet sophisticated in its styling.
- Postform Ora edge countertops take authentic granite-like beauty further than ever, adding a pencil-line look around both the top and bottom edge of the countertop. The full-wrap design creates the characteristic dimensional ‘slab’ effect of natural stone countertops.
- Postform Square edge countertops allow for greater design flexibility. They allow designers to create countertops for “challenging” projects like non-standard width cabinets, odd shapes, and out of square walls. Square edge tops also tend to have fewer seams than a post-formed top and are only slightly more expensive.
- Wood edge countertops enhance the natural beauty of wood cabinets. The edges can be created from a variety of wood species. The edges can then be routed in several styles and can be stained to match the color of the cabinets. Wood edge tops give a kitchen a warm and natural look.
- Bevel edge countertops feature a unique and stylish custom edge that is especially attractive with natural stone or granite colored laminates. Many customers choose a contrasting color for the bevel that offsets the color of the deck. Sometimes it can be difficult to tell that the laminate is not real stone!
- Cascade edge countertops create the smooth flowing look of a waterfall that lends an elegant style to your kitchen. It’s easy on the eyes, and at a fraction of the cost of granite, easy on the budget too!
- Crescent edge countertops have a soft curve that mimics the ‘bullnose’ granite edge, a versatile edge that blends into most any kitchen design. The perfect finishing touch to your “I can’t believe this isn’t real granite” countertop.
- Ideal Bullnose edge countertops are curved at the top and bottom for a smooth molded look. The Ideal Bullnose edge flatters almost every Formica color from stone to granite, woodgrain to abstract pattern.
Ideal Bullnose Edge
- Ideal Ogee edge countertops feature a shapely sculpted edge that is especially well suited to Formica stone, granite and woodgrain patterns. This edge gives countertops and tables the same elegant finish as more expensive materials.
Ideal Ogee Edge
- Gem-Loc edge countertops feature a laminate front face sandwiched between two rounded solid surface edges on the top and bottom. Customers love the classic, elegant look created by the solid surface accents. Gem-Loc edge countertops are an upgrade, but they are still an economical choice that costs significantly less than a full solid surface top.
Gem Loc Edge
- Our name may say “Kitchens” but that’s not all we can do! We can fabricate a variety of projects including (but not limited to) reception counters, nurse’s stations, exam room tops, bank teller counters, trade show booths, and much more. You’ll find that our prices on custom laminate casework are hard to beat.